Friday, December 14, 2012

Welcome to My Blog on Flipping Houses

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you are visiting for the first time, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. The RSS feed will send you an email with the new posts, a great way to never miss a flipping house tip. Send me your questions or what you would like me to post on through the contact form above. Thanks for dropping by, Scott Patterson

My name is Scott Patterson and I am just starting my blog and getting all of the kinks worked out to make this a very educational, entertaining video blog on real estate investing.  I am going to make posts and videos of my experiences of real estate investing and flipping houses.  Please subscribe on the the right hand side to get my new posts as I make them and feel free to fill out the contact form to ask me a question and I will do my best to make a video response answer to your question.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 5th, 2007 at 2:36 amand is filed under Blog Goals & Ideas.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply

Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website

XHTML: You can use these tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment