Thursday, December 13, 2012

8 Basic Steps to Flip a House

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you are visiting for the first time, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. The RSS feed will send you an email with the new posts, a great way to never miss a flipping house tip. Send me your questions or what you would like me to post on through the contact form above. Thanks for dropping by, Scott Patterson

Here is a clip from a seminar I did and I lay out the 8 basic steps to become a real estate investor that flips houses.  Here are the steps I lay out:

 Study The BusinessResearch Your Farm AreaFind A DealClose The PurchaseFix and Make House Market ReadyHold The HouseSell The HouseClose The Transaction

Of course I forgot to mention to Rinse and Repeat, so I guess that now makes it the 9 steps

 

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 20th, 2007 at 2:24 amand is filed under How To Flip Houses, Seminar Clips.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Responses to “” Donald T. Says:
December 21st, 2007 at 12:53 pm

Great video. good information. Thanks

Tom Says:
May 25th, 2008 at 9:38 pm

I agree with you, flipping is not easy. The TV shows are all fake and those guys are making their money off selling bogus courses, not flipping. You can learn everything you need at the library. Great info on your videos. Check out my site, I am a San Antonio real estate investor and there’s tons of before and after pictures of my projects as well as helpful tips and online resources. http://www.tomtarrant.com

Tom Tarrant

Leave a Reply

Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website

XHTML: You can use these tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment